Why Choose Us?
We are not a “drill and fill” chain dental practice. Our Sammamish dentist founded our practice with a vision of providing the best dental care in a calm, comfortable environment while ALWAYS putting your needs and priorities first.
Real Sammamish Dental Patients
Hear what our patients say about us!
What’s Waiting for You at Our Sammamish Dental Office?
- We align with your priorities to stretch your dental dollars
- Most insurances and credit cards accepted
- Highly skilled and trained dentist with strong patient reviews
- A flawless technique with options for nervous patients
- Nitrous Oxide, oral conscious sedation, and pain control available
- Clear communication, personalized attention
- Brand new practice with the latest technologies to produce results that are best for you
- Patient conveniences and comforts to make your visit a breeze
- Full range of family and cosmetic services, for all ages, under one roof
It’s All About Preserving Your Natural Smile
This is about your overall wellness, not just your teeth. We’ll deliver quality, conservative dentistry.
We’ll work with you to prevent problems before they happen, saving you time and money.
Let’s restore your smile back to its true potential. We genuinely want to help you smile again.
Give your smile a makeover with beautiful dentistry, personalized ONLY for your smile.
It's All About the Little Things
Our unparalleled patient comforts and modern technologies make your visits a breeze.
Modern Dental Care All Around
Expect incredible, modern dental care. Our brand new office is packed with the latest technologies to achieve your best smile. We even have anxiety-free options for nervous patients.
We believe dentistry isn’t “one size fits all.” With the access of these best dental technologies, Dr. Asha Madhavan will take the time and effort to know about your dental fears, desires, and questions to deliver the care you want and deserve.
Love the Dentist Again
If you feel at home as soon as you walk through our doors, we know we’ve done our job.
No matter your reason for visiting the dentist, we’ll develop a treatment plan that fits your budget, schedule, and circumstances.