Dental Implants in Sammamish
Don't Let Missing Teeth Affect Your Life
- “I am embarrassed to smile.“
Dental implants make your smile whole again. Proudly share your new smile with the rest of the world!
- “It's painful or uncomfortable when I try to talk or eat.“
Dental implants restore the harmonious interaction between your teeth and jaw. Implants enable you to eat and speak in complete comfort.
Dental implants look and function like your natural teeth and have become the ‘gold standard’ for replacing missing teeth.
- “I want a smile that looks and feels good.“
Implants can give you a smile that is both healthy and beautiful!
Give Your Smile a Second Chance with Dental Implants
Our Sammamish restorative dentist explains more.
A dental implant is a titanium post that is inserted into the jaw to act as an artificial tooth root for a missing tooth. An implant is used to support a dental crown to replace one missing tooth or a dental bridge or denture to replace multiple missing teeth. Dental implants are the most durable, lifelike, and long-lasting of all tooth replacement options and, with proper care, can last a lifetime.
Dental implants look and function like your natural teeth and have become the ‘gold standard’ for replacing missing teeth. Our dentist uses state-of-the-art imaging techniques and surgical guides to make implant placement precise, efficient, and minimally invasive. The result is stable new replacement teeth that look and function just like real teeth.
While Dr. Asha Madhavan creates your strong and beautiful restoration, our team caters to your comfort. We have amenities and sedation options designed to make your implant experience pleasant and efficient.
How do we place a dental implant?
The entire implant procedure, from diagnostics to final placement of the crown or denture, is conveniently done right in our office, so there’s no need to have to travel to another office for any part of the procedure!
Dental implant treatment has long-lasting results that will keep you smiling with confidence for years. Our dentist ensures precise implant placement by utilizing advanced technology, including 3D CT scans and guided surgery software. Dr. Asha Madhavan’s expertise and genuine care create a comfortable treatment experience for you, with thorough explanations and continuous check-ins. Our team provides post-procedure follow-up to ensure your well-being.
Here is the process so you know what to expect:
- High-Tech Diagnostics and Meticulous Planning Before your procedure, the dentist will meet with you for a comprehensive consultation. Using X-rays and intraoral photos, they will meticulously plan your procedure. Where necessary, the dentist will use CT scans or special guided implant surgery software to precisely plan the placing of the implant.
- Extractions Dr. Asha Madhavan will perform gentle extractions if necessary as part of your dental implant procedure.
- Bone Grafting and Sinus Augmentation The dentist will perform bone grafting in case there’s insufficient bone to successfully support dental implants. They will perform a sinus lift for patients whose sinuses have extended down into the part of the upper jaw where the implant will be placed.
- Maintaining Your Comfort Our team will make sure you are comfortable and relaxed during your treatment. We use the latest equipment and techniques to make sure your treatment is minimally invasive, efficient, and nontraumatic.
Dr. Asha Madhavan makes every effort to explain everything so that you are clear about the procedure. For long procedures or anxious patients, we offer multiple sedation options. We provide blankets and pillows, televisions, and sound-canceling headphones for added comfort.
- High-Quality, Durable New Teeth After your implant placement, you will receive a temporary restoration. After the implant site has fully healed, you will receive your durable, beautiful final restoration. Your final crowns, bridges, or full-arch fixed-in new teeth will be made out of top-quality materials. The dentist will place your final restorations and make any adjustments needed, so you are delighted with the way they look, feel, and fit. Your new teeth will have a natural appearance and will function very much like real teeth.
Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
Learn more about dental implants and how they can be used to replace anywhere from one tooth to an entire arch of teeth. Your visit will include:
Our Dental Implant Services
Individual Dental Implants
To replace one missing tooth, we will place an implant and top it with a dental crown.
For several missing teeth in a row, we place multiple implants to support a dental bridge.
Removable Snap-On Dentures
To replace an entire arch of teeth, we place a series of implants that will securely retain a denture through the use of special snap-on attachments. The denture will not slip and will have significantly enhanced chewing power.
Stabilizing Your Current Denture
We can place several implants and retrofit your current denture with special attachments that snap onto the implants. Your denture will function similarly to the removable snap-on denture. It will not move around in your mouth and will have improved chewing power.